By Andy A. Edited by Lemon Law School
I personally read through each of these guides and applied them to my first year in law school to rank in the top 10% of my class. These guides provide different perspectives and philosophies for studying in law school in great detail. You will learn how to prepare for 0L, how to prepare for class, how to write a law school exam response, how to pace yourself in law school, and so much more. Study them closely.
Transfer Student Success Stories
- How Arrow reached the top 1% at Loyola Law School and transferred to Berkeley
- How mscarn23 ranked #1 at a top 30 law school and transferred to HYS (either Harvard, Stanford, or Yale)
- How Xeoh85, explains how he ranked #1 at UCLA and transferred to HYS.
- Talon explains his 1L study method and how he graded onto Law Review at a T10
- Mr. Carter’s 0L/1L guide to grading into top 10% at a T14
- MegaTTTron, explains how he graded into the top 10% at a top 50 law school
- Wahoo1L, outlines how he approached 0L/1L and obtained stellar grades. I personally used this and loved it.
- JayCutler’sCombover, describes how he prepared during 0L and how he killed his 1L grades on a day by day basis. The level of detail is really something else. I think this is one of the best 0L advice out there.
- Lazy explains how he got top 10% without studying at night or during weekends.
- Ken DeLeon, the creator of TLS, provides his perspective on success in law school here.
- Scribe provides his method for acing a law school exam. This guide truly rivals LEEWS.
- A law student describes how he ranked in the top 10% at Cornell. I don’t personally agree with everything written here. But it’s still important to see what works for different people.
- Andy A., a Lemon Law School author, also wrote his own detailed 1L guide here. He graded into the top 10% of his 1L class and subsequently transferred to NYU Law.
I will continue to update this list below this sentence. Obviously, I did not use the guides below this line of text, but I will have vetted them personally.
- Oldersupersplitter, a 3L at UVA Law who graded into the top 10-15% of his class, created this super detailed guide with multiple perspectives about how students can succeed in law school.